As Pi Network approaches the launch of the Mainnet, activities are fast unfolding including the indication to list the Pi Network’s native token $Pi.
The Core Team has identified two crucial priorities that must be resolved before launching the Mainnet in order to consolidate operations in the confined mainnet. The two main priorities have been identified as ecosystem utility building and mass KYC. Both are crucial phases in the process of creating a strong ecosystem in preparation for Open Mainnet. In order to improve on this three types of work were done for Mainnet Migration:
- Enable and scale the mass migration using data that has been synchronized from numerous sources, including mobile mining, KYC, the Mainnet Checklist, compliance, etc.
- Verify all aspects of the migration’s accuracy and correctness, including (but not limited to) balances, compliance, and legal and policy infractions. Given the immaturity of the migration, revert it if necessary. Address migration-related issues. Recover and continue after pauses.
- Streamline the user experience of the migration by making sure that each crucial element—such as the Checklist, Wallet, Mainnet blockchain, etc.—is put together cohesively.
The work on KYC has been mainly concentrated on:
- Improving the effectiveness, efficiency, and safety of the KYC app,
- Extending KYC to an increasing number of Pioneers, and
- Analyzing and working on solutions for real Pioneers who have submitted their applications but haven’t received KYC results as a necessary step to the Mainnet migration for each Pioneer.
One of the two main objectives of the Enclosed Network is to expand the Pi ecosystem, the development team worked very hard to do so in order to enhance the Pi experience with more utilities and use cases.
The Core Team is fostering the ecosystem-building of the community and new developers while a number of new infrastructure features have been deployed or are being developed. This is done through participation in Hackathons, community development support, external business partnerships, and internally developed apps.
Specific tech and product development included:
- Add more features to the Pi SDK and enable it to connect to the Pi Mainnet so that programmers can create more comprehensive and user-friendly Pi apps for the Mainnet.
- Encourage developer participation, involve them, and enhance their knowledge and experience with the Pi platform.
- Give developers infrastructure and advice help.
What is Pi Network?
Pi Network resembles a hybrid of an app, a cryptocurrency, and a multi-level marketing (MLM) business model. Pi’s main draw is its mobile mining capability. Most miners employ specialized equipment because other cryptocurrencies that rely on mining, most notably Bitcoin (BTC), need a lot more computing power.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings