The Federal Government has approved and opened portal for the new Export Expansion Facility Program (EEFP) which is also part of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP).
The program is designed to help two categories of people; Those who export Nigerian products (refered to as EXPORTER) and those who offer services to exporters or customers outside Nigeria ( refered to as ENABLER).
Not everyone will apply for this program, it is designed to help exporters of goods and services only.
The requirements for this program includes the following;
• Must be a member of the Export Promotion Council (EPC). Not a member yet? Register Here
• Business must be registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
• Business must have a verifiable physical Address.
• Must have an export License.
• Business Owner must be a Nigerian.
• Business Owner must be 18 years of age and Above to qualify.
• Business Owner must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Lastly, if you are exporting food products, you must provide a NAFDAC number. Don’t have NAFDAC Number? Register Here
If you meet all of the requirements above then click on the link below to start the application process.