Kindly read the original article from BSC.news where it was adopted.
The $CORE airdrop will begin on February 8th for eligible users, according to Core DAO. According to its documentation, the protocol ceased linking Core withdrawal addresses on the Satoshi application on February 6th.
The first processing period will take place on February 6 and the second on May 15 according to the documents. The system will next finalize the data supplied to Core DAO, check the linked withdrawal addresses for anomalies, and launch a smart contract where users can retrieve their CORE currencies.
As we wait for qualified users to claim the CORE airdrop by linking their withdrawal addresses before the deadline, here are some things you should know about the Core DAO:
1. Core DAO is a decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. The protocol is backed by its native $CORE cryptocurrency.
2. $CORE will power all activities on the Core chain.
3. $Core has yet to be listed but is supported by numerous Centralized Exchanges (CEX), including MEXC, Huobi, and more. Further, its listing is around the corner with the upcoming Core airdrop on February 8th.
4. The Satoshi Plus consensus platform will distribute 525,600,000 $CORE, representing 25% of the total supply of CORE to eligible users.
5. The Core chain combines the Satoshi Plus consensus mechanism and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
6. The mechanism incorporates Bitcoin’s Proof of Work (PoW) and Ethereum’s Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) models to provide decentralization, scalability, and security.
7. When protocols build on the Core chain, developers that add value to the Core ecosystem will start receiving rewards in S-Prize token.
8. The Core S-Prize token, also called Satoshi Prize, will reward developers who create valuable Decentralized Applications (dApp) for Core users. Hence, users would benefit from top-notch protocols as developers are rewarded.