The Lumi Currency is the sole unit of payment for the sixth region of the African Diaspora. It is sometimes referred to as the Lumi or the African Kingdoms Lumi (AKL).
The currency was created by Mr. Timothy Elisha McPherson, President of the African Diaspora Central Bank, for the Maroon Town but was later adopted by the Economic Community of the 6th African Region in 2019.
The Lumi Currency is backed by four grains of gold, according to its creators. The word “Luminous” served as the basis for the currency’s name which is Lumi.
Since it is issued by the Diaspora Central Bank, the Lumi Currency is not a cryptocurrency. Hence, in addition to digital Lumi, the Lumi also possesses physical BankNotes.
Current Lumi Exchange Rate as of 18/02/2023
In contrast to its value in the last two days, which typically resulted in an increase of 0.6%, the Lumi exchange rate has dramatically surged today despite restrictions on the conversion of the currency.
The Lumi has surged marginally by 0.9% today, Saturday, February 18, 2023, compared to Monday.
1. Lumi to Nigerian Naira 1AKL = 6822.68 NGN
2. Lumi to Central Africa Franc 1 AKL = 9561. 14 CFAL
3. Lumi to Egyptian Pound 1AKL = 258.80 EGP
4. Lumi to South African Rand 1AKL = 250.63 ZAR
5. Lumi to Ghanian Cedi 1AKL = 110.59 GHS
6. Lumi to Kenyan Shilling 1AKL = 1871.46 KES
7. Lumi to Algerian Dinar 1AKL = 2314.28 DZD
8. Lumi to Libyan Dinar 1AKL = 73.27 LYD
9. Lumi to Tunisian Dinar 1AKL = 45.80 TND
10. Lumi to Moroccan Dirham 1AKL = 149.25 MAD
11. Lumi to Zimbabwean Dollar 1AKL = 5134.00 ZWL
12. Lumi to Ugandan Shilling 1AKL = 56116.72 UGX
13. Lumi to Liberian Dollar 1AKL = 2455.31 LRD
14. Lumi to Tanzanian Shilling 1AKL = 36900.37 TZS
15. Lumi to Angolan Kwanza 1AKL = 8190.68 AOA
16. Lumi to Malawian Kwacha 1AKL = 12856.78 MWK
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings