Following the recent news of the Mainnet launch from the project’s development team, CORE, the crypto token of the Core DAO, has already been listed on a number of exchanges.
At this point, it is crucial to provide you with a brief tutorial on how to purchase the coin on exchanges (MEXC).
To purchase CoreDAO (CORE) on MEXC, follow these instructions:
1. Enter your MEXC account credentials, then select [Trade]. Then Select [Spot].
2. To view the trading pairs that are accessible, type “CORE” into the search field. Use CORE/USDT as an illustration.
3. Go to the [Spot] box by scrolling down.
4. Enter the desired CORE purchase amount.
5. Open a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order, as appropriate. Use a market order as an illustration.
6. To finalize your order, click [Buy CORE]. The purchased CORE can be found in your Spot Wallet.
What is Core DAO?
CoreDAO is the official decentralized organization in charge of the development of the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. They are creating Web 3 infrastructure for the future and public chain promotions.
It is a Turing-complete blockchain that leverages the Bitcoin mining hashrate and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Furthermore, it runs on a new consensus mechanism, the Satoshi Plus. Satoshi Plus employs a protocol-driven validator election process. It combines the best characteristics of PoW and DPoS to maximize security, scalability, and decentralization.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings