in , ,

CORE mainnet is live; here is the update on upcoming Airdrop

The first public airdrop of CORE tokens can now be carried out with the mainnet being live. The airdrop’s security and auditing call for the same meticulous preparation and execution as the mainnet’s launch, and work will start right away on these tasks in coordination with our partner Satoshi App.

On this following phase, some of the most highly regarded individuals in their respective faculties are working together. The airdrop will begin as soon as it is feasible given the degree of care, but it could take up to 60 days.

As stated in Airdrop Incoming, 25% of the total amount of CORE tokens that will be distributed to users will be made available at the start of the airdrop, with the remaining 75% scheduled to be released on a monthly basis over the course of two years.

The CORE tokens must first be unlocked before supporting network features may be accessed. To maintain decentralization, tokens will be kept in a smart contract that is enforced solely by code thanks to decentralized blockchains and is not managed by any centralized authority.

The launch of the Mainnet is a great accomplishment that will not be overlooked. The Core community must constantly keep in mind the purpose of Core. As effectively put forth in Core’s White Paper:

“We’re a crypto melting-pot made possible by our simple, core goal: Secure, scalable, and decentralized digital currency for an internet based on freedom, transparency, and self-sovereignty.”

Core is a Turing-complete blockchain leveraging the Bitcoin mining hashrate and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Satoshi Plus applies a protocol-driven validator election mechanism to combine the optimal features of Proof of Work (PoW) and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) in order to ensure the maximization of security, scalability, and decentralization.

Written by T.I Ukende

T.I Ukende is a professional writer and ICT consultant. He has written many evergreen articles for Benuecast blog, classicgist, ellabase and many others before birthing the newsway blog.
Newsway delivers well researched and undiluted information on business, employment opportunities, personal finance and government empowerments.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

    Pi Network: KYC remains the major huddle to mainnet launch

    Pi Network proposed Games in the ongoing Hackathon; Top 5 GameFi