in , ,

CORE DAO: Guidelines for CORE Airdrop Distribution has been published

According to the Guidelines for CORE Airdrop Distribution published by the CoreDAO on the Satoshi App, 25% of the total number of CORE tokens to be airdropped will be made available to users at the start of the airdrop, with the remaining 75% scheduled to be unlocked monthly over the course of two years.

Amount distributed

Users of the Core network will get 525,600,000 CORE through the airdrop, or 25.029% of the entire (hard-capped) CORE token supply, as per the original distribution of CORE tokens.

Distribution Recipients

The airdrop’s beneficiaries are eligible Satoshi App users who have mined in-app incentives (formerly known as BTCs). CORE will be given to these qualified Satoshi App users as one of the rewards for their successful in-app mining operations.

Unlock CORE

25% of the total amount of CORE tokens to be airdropped will be made available to users at the start of the airdrop, with the remaining 75% scheduled to be unlocked monthly over the course of two years, as stated in Mainnet is Live. When the first 25% of tokens are airdropped or unlocked, the two-year period starts. With locked CORE tokens, network support for operations like sending, receiving, or dealing with smart contracts for tasks like staking will not be possible.

The contributors’ tokens will also vest in order to align the interests of contributors and users. The tokens of the contributors will mature over a four-year period (monthly with a 1 yr lockup). Additionally, keep in mind that the DAO’s early validator + staking payouts must be burned at a later time.

Distribution Efficiency

Decentralized smart contracts that are enforced solely by code will carry out the airdrop. User safety is given top attention in the design and auditing of these smart contracts through decentralization and extensive security checks. Therefore, many of the most respected people in the blockchain community should give auditing the security of the code their undivided attention.

The airdrop could take up to 60 days to start because security and decentralization are prioritized over speed.

Written by T.I Ukende

T.I Ukende is a professional writer and ICT consultant. He has written many evergreen articles for Benuecast blog, classicgist, ellabase and many others before birthing the newsway blog.
Newsway delivers well researched and undiluted information on business, employment opportunities, personal finance and government empowerments.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

    CORE DAO vs Bitcoin; five key differences

    Breaking: Huobi announced cooperation and listing of the CORE token