NewsWay Condemned for Publishing Rumor Against SidraBank Project
SidraBank users have defended the project against allegations of links to Hamas, saying that the crypto project is genuine and should not be tagged fraudulent. The users reacted to a tweet by @cryptoleakvn which was also published on NewsWay, a publication that has received widespread condemnation for publishing rumors against the SidraBank project.
Suspected: The dev of the @sidrabank project belongs to the Hamas and was killed after Israel's mass missile attacks in Gaza. Previously, Hamas was accused of being behind a crypto project to mobilize finance to buy Iranian weapons.
Pray for peace with Palestinians & Israel!
— Cryptoleakvn (@cryptoleakvn) November 1, 2023
In a series of tweets, SidraBank users pointed out that the project has been transparent and accountable since its inception. They also highlighted the fact that SidraBank has been audited by multiple independent firms, all of which have found the project to be legitimate.
“SidraBank is a genuine project with a real team and a real product,” said one user Ahmed Issah. “It’s unfair to tag it fraudulent without any evidence.”
Another user Yusuf said, “SidraBank has been transparent and accountable since the beginning. It’s been audited by multiple independent firms, all of which have found it to be legitimate.”
The users also called out NewsWay for publishing the rumor without any evidence. They said that the publication has a history of publishing false and misleading information.
“NewsWay is a known FUD website,” said one user. “They’re always trying to spread rumors about crypto projects in order to profit from them.”
Another user said, “NewsWay is a disgrace to journalism. They’re more interested in spreading FUD than reporting the truth.”
The SidraBank community has rallied behind the project in the wake of the allegations. They are calling on other crypto users to support SidraBank and to help spread the word about the project’s legitimacy.
“We’re not going to let FUD mongers like NewsWay bring down our project,” said one user. “SidraBank is here to stay, and we’re going to continue to build a strong and sustainable community.“
SidraBank is a decentralized Islamic digital bank that aims to provide a safe and compliant platform for Muslims to invest in and trade digital currencies. SidraBank is based on blockchain technology, which allows for transparent and secure transactions. SidraBank adheres to Islamic principles, such as avoiding usury and speculation.
The greatest lie of the year, hypocrisies
— Captain (@Cbash11) November 1, 2023
SidraBank offers a variety of features, including:
- A mining platform for earning SidraBank Coin
- A wallet for storing SidraBank Coin and other digital currencies
- A loan platform that offers Islamic-compliant loans
SidraBank is still under development, but it has the potential to revolutionize the way that Muslims interact with the digital currency market.
Here are some of the key benefits of SidraBank:
- Compliance with Islamic law: SidraBank is committed to providing a platform that is compliant with Islamic law. This means that all transactions on SidraBank are free from usury and speculation.
- Security and transparency: SidraBank is based on blockchain technology, which is known for its security and transparency. All transactions on SidraBank are recorded on the blockchain, which makes them impossible to tamper with.
- Accessibility: SidraBank is a decentralized platform, which means that it is accessible to anyone from anywhere in the world. There is no need to open a bank account or go through any other KYC procedures.
- Affordability: SidraBank offers a variety of services at a low cost. For example, users can mine SidraBank Coin for free.
SidraBank is a promising new platform for Muslims to invest in and trade digital currencies in a safe and compliant way. Continue Reading