To prevent errors now or in the future, miners must become familiar with the correct information as Satoshi Core Mining continues to gather momentum.
If you (the miner) have at least 0.0001 BTC, you can successfully transfer it to another BTC account (possibly based on your agreement for fiat currency). The recipient also needs to have at least 0.0001 BTC.
Transferring and withdrawing bitcoin (BTC) are differentiated on the Satoshi CORE Mining platform as follows:
1. While a withdrawal is made from your BTCs account to the cryptocurrency Wallet of your choice, a transfer is made from your BTCs mining account to another BTCs account.
2. Transfers are reflected instantly, however withdrawals made before today at 14:00 will be received by 8AM tomorrow.
3. withdrawal requires a minimum of 0.0002 BTC, transfer requires a minimum of 0.0001 BTC.
4. Withdrawals requires you to enter the Bitcoin (BTC) address of the wallet you are transferring the withdrawal to, transfer only requires the recipient’s email address that they used when registering for BTCs.
5. Because the transfer is within the app (between two BTC mining accounts), there is no transaction (network) cost, but the withdrawal entails a Chain Transfer Fee (also known as a network or transaction fee) of 0.00001 BTC.
Please be aware that sending your Bitcoin (BTC) to another user is done at your own risk and is strictly informational only. We suggest trading with people you can rely on to have a solid reputation.