The African Union (AU) is a Continental body comprised of 55 countries that make up the nations of the African landmass. It was authoritatively organized in 2002 to succeed the Organization of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are a coordinated, prosperous and tranquil Africa, driven by its residents and a powerful government on the world stage.
Our job vacancies are mainly to fill the positions below 👇🏿
Work Title: Recruitment Assistant
[irp posts=”422″ name=”AfCFTA: what Participants (Beneficiaries) stand to gain by using PAPSS”]
Demand ID: 1361
Area: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Reports to: Recruitment Officer
Directorate/Department: Human Resources Management
Division: Social Welfare, Drug Control and Crime Prevention
Number of Positions: 5
Work Grade: GSA5
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Reason for Job
- Give forefront functional help in enrollment of staff to AUC divisions/catalogs.
- Take part in enlistment cycles and exercises to guarantee the smooth running of all enrollment methods.
- Offers convenient functional help;
- Arrangement of office interchanges and draft reports.
- It oversees correspondences at the functional level and guarantees modernization;
- Offer help for the assortment and support of information and data for the readiness, execution and checking of financial plans, exercises, and so on.
- Plans and drafts functional plans for getting work done and screens impimplementation.
- Facilitates or potentially partakes in specialized help as well as strategic work;
- Offer help for the creation, improvement and support of functional cycles and frameworks;
- Offer help for the arrangement of complete first line data about enlistment to divisions and answering enrollment related questions in a responsive and client centered way;
- Facilitates the planning and putting together shortlisting and interview meetings for client offices
- Makes strategic and regulatory courses of action for shortlisting and interview practices for boards and up-and-comers;
- Offers help for handling arrangement choices by presenting all significant and complete reports to the designating authority.
- Makes contracts on endless supply of fruitful up-and-comer;
- Attempts administrative and regulatory business related to enlistment;
- Organizes travel for fly-in competitor;
- Keeps up with competitor data set and guarantees record saving for all enlistment exercises;
- Conveys precise shortlisting and Interview reports utilizing achievement factor;
- Conducts circle back to enlistment choices to guarantee their opportune execution;
- Gets ready week by week movement report of shortlisting and interview for accommodation to the enlistment official
- Guarantees reference checking for fruitful up-and-comers;[irp posts=”1235″ name=”REGISTER FOR THE UNITED NATIONS AFRICA B.I.S GRANT 2021″]
Educational or Scholarly Requirements and Relevant Experience
A Diploma in Human Resource Management, Administration or some other related field with five (5) years’ involvement with regulatory work in comparable global associations.
Competitors with Bachelor’s Degree are expected to have two (2) years’ involvement with managerial work in comparative worldwide association.
- Information in SAP achievement factor is alluring
- Arranging and authoritative abilities
- Figuring abilities
Capability in one of the AU official working dialects (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish) and familiarity with another AU language(s) is an additional benefit.
Exchange and relational abilities
- Correspondence and report composing abilities
- Center Competencies:
- Cooperation and Collaboration;
- Responsibility mindfulness and Compliance;
- Learning Orientation;
- Conveying Clearly;
- Useful Competencies:
- Work Knowledge and data sharing:
- Task Focused;
- Ceaseless Improvement Awareness;
Residency of Appointment
The arrangement will be for an underlying time of two (2) years, the initial six (6) months of which will be waiting on the post trial process. It will be inexhaustible subject to execution and accessibility of assets.[irp posts=”9403″ name=”BREAKING: Ghana selected to host ECO-6 headquarters in the ECOWAS Sub-Region”]
Accepted Languages or dialects
Capability in one of the AU working dialects (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish) and familiarity with another AU language is an additional benefit.
The payment connected to the position is a yearly singular amount of US$50,148.396 comprehensive of all stipends for universally enrolled staff and US$21,354.35 comprehensive of all recompenses for privately enlisted staff.