in , ,

About 25% of the entire CORE supply, to be Airdropped to Core DAO users

After a successful mainnet launch, Core DAO informed its community of additional details regarding the next airdrop.

The most recent update posted on Medium by the decentralized organization included information about the airdrop distribution and eligibility. On January 15, Core DAO also shared the update on Twitter.

525,600,000 CORE tokens, or 25.029% of the entire CORE supply, will be airdropped to Core network users, the article claims. Furthermore, the airdrop is open to qualifying Satoshi App users who have earned in-app prizes through mining.

There will be a vested airdrop. At the beginning of the airdrop, only 25% of the CORE tokens that are available will be distributed. Over a two-year period, the remaining 75% will be unlocked monthly. Users cannot interact with locked tokens, according to the protocol.

The blog stated that;

“Locked CORE tokens would not be able to support network services such as sending, receiving, or interacting with smart contracts for activities like staking.”

In the coming weeks, qualifying Satoshi App users will get instructions inside the app on how to get the CORE airdrop.

What is Core DAO?

Core DAO is the official decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. It represents an opportunity for miners to access new revenue streams by contributing hash power to the chain. Inspired by the principles of both blockchains, Core displays a deep appreciation for the history of the crypto ecosystem paired with an even greater excitement for Core’s role in its future.

Written by Grace Owell

Grace Owell is an expert freelance writer from Texas, United States of America. Her expertise measures solely on personal finance and health articles. She currently writes for newsway.com.ng

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

    Poloniex Exchange has announced it will list CORE for trading pair with USDT

    JUST IN: BitForex to open CORE/USDT trading pair following its mainnet launch