Pi Network will be linked to other blockchains using PiBridge which is a hybrid gateway. It incorporates launchpads, multi-chain and cross-chain farming, centralized exchange (CEX) and decentralized exchange (DEX) formats, non-fungible tokens (NFT), and other features.
PiBridge shares the same native $PI token as its backing, $PiB. In the event that the PiBridge opens liquidity pools, this PiB token will be given as compensation to liquidity providers. PiB will also function as a governance token, a medium of exchange, and a qualification for funding.
To improve Pi Network’s compatibility with other blockchains and enable Pioneers (Pi miners) to communicate with them easily, PiBridge was created. With secure transactions supported from the Pi Network to other blockchains and vice versa, the PiBridge’s capabilities are all integrated to offer users a one-stop financial solution.
How to buy PiBridge Token
- Download a wallet, preferably Metamask or Trust Wallet.
- Set up your crypto wallet, and ensure you keep your seed phrase safe.
- Buy $BNB as your base currency from Binance or any other trusted exchange.
- Send $BNB from the exchange to your crypto wallet.
- Visit the Trust Wallet dApp browser and choose your preferred DEX. You can use PancakeSwap.
- Trade your $BNB with the coin you want—$PIB.
- Refer to bsc scan to search for PiBridge token and paste the contract address in PancakeSwap.
- Ensure you copied the official contract address because many scam tokens are available.
- Click on swap and receive your $PIB tokens.