The Economic Community of the Sixth African Region ECO-6 and the United Kingdoms of Africa (UKA) has commenced registration for reparation of the people of African heritage in Jamaica.
According to the information made available on the ECO-6 official website, the reparation commenced since the 1st day of October this year. However a detailed information giving insight on the urgent need for the registration is not yet made available as at the time of filling this report.
Though, Reparation as we understand is support or compensation given to you by someone for harm, loss, or suffering you have endured as a result of their actions.
The United Kingdoms of Africa (UKA) may have deemed it appropriate to assist its citizens in the Jamaica probably with an amount to be paid in the Lumi Currency (AKL).
Requirements for the reparation registration:
- A valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo is preferable).
- A valid identification document (International passport, Drivers license, National ID, Birth certificate)
How to apply
To apply for the reparation grant of the ECO-6, follow the steps highlighted below:
- Visit the ECO-6 official website HERE
- Input your bio details in the spaces provided beginning with your name (First Name followed by last name or surname).
- Provide a valid email address.
- Input your date of birth.
- Write your address in the last space then click on next.
- On the next page, answer each question as applicable then,
- Input the number on any of the ID document you have (International passport, Drivers license, National ID, Birth certificate) then,
- Click on submit and you’re all done.